segunda-feira, 6 de abril de 2015

Bonjour! Hello!

Hi!
Chance has it that in my quest to find work I found myself living and working around the beautiful place that is  Fontainebleau! And what a chance may I add!
It's a city, big enough to have everything you could ask for, good restaurants, good hotels, cinemas, good stores, but yet, small enough to not having to deal with traffic, no parking, etc, etc, etc...
This is not a blog to give you the most accurate, precise or factual information about  Fontainebleau... Well, I hope to not mislead you, but I aim at giving you the fun part of it and most importantly, from my own experience of discovering the town and it's shops, gardens, even the château!
I hope you will follow me in this adventure that I hope it's going to be discovering the new and unknown (to me!).
I choose to write in English because my written French is very bad... But I'm trying... Please hang in there with me...
By the way... This is me...





Until we meet again...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário